1. Pinterest is the easiest place to form ideas and see endless examples of what you actually want to do, go, be!
2. It’s a sharing social media platform and sharing posts is great as you meet many many individuals into the same things as you are.
3. Pinterest is chilled out. There is no need to rush you can add pins to your boards all at once or over a long period of time, there is no finishing line.
4. The hours spent on Pinterest are worth while, fun and helpful to whatever you are trying to achieve.
5. It’s near impossible not to stumble across something you have never seen or done before.
6. Pinterest gives you the opportunity to have group boards where other pinners can pin to a board you have created, you have the choice to invite anyone you want as long as they are following you and you are following their account.
Check out my #Pinterest boards!